Jumpstart Child Care and Preschool has been a thriving, licensed facility since 1997. Our age appropriate program has been a “jumpstart” for thousands of children. Here, they are given many opportunities to enjoy in a quality, fun loving environment. Education has always been a great part of our day, children learn many skills including social, transitioning, and life skills. Our playground is a enormous place to run, play sports and be creative with sand!
Monday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Friday 6:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
The Center will be CLOSED on the following days:
New Year’s Eve Independence Day
New Year’s Day Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Eve Day After Thanksgiving Day
Christmas Day Day After Christmas Day
Labor Day Memorial Day
- All staff must be and will be trained annually in Adult, Infant and Child CPR.
- First Aid will be updated every 3 years.
- All staff must participate in blood-borne training classes annually.
- All staff shall be familiar and review annually emergency procedures, discipline policy, and abuse and neglect procedures.
- Staff is encouraged to participate in Early Childhood Workshops and Conferences.
- All staff are required to complete 12 hours of Early Childhood training annually.
ALL STAFF MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Medical Clearance request forms on file.
- B. tests must be on file.
- Central Registry Clearance form will be on file.
- ICHAT clearance.
- Abuse and Neglect Statements.
Preschool is included in your weekly rate
Pricing includes: Breakfast, Lunch and afternoon snack
Extra fees for transportation to and from Lincoln Park and Campbell elementaries